We are looking for a passionate and experienced TV Marketing Manager, who will generate brand awareness among large international customer audiences. You’ll be the main owner on the topic for GetYourGuide and build up the team from scratch. Brand Marketing will be transformational for the future of GetYourGuide and you will play a pivotal role in this.
GetYourGuide is on a mission to help customers love where they’re going. We help customers discover and book incredible experiences in their travel destination.
The mission of the Brand Marketing Department is to build break-through campaigns that drive awareness among potential customers. The goal is to make customers think about incredible travel experiences when they think about GetYourGuide and think about GetYourGuide when they think about incredible travel experiences.
- Drive memorable brand awareness campaigns through TV and other offline media.
- Set the media strategy according to customer insights & behaviour.
- Define how we measure success and optimize our media plan accordingly.
- Negotiate the best rates with agencies and media partners. Find opportunities to optimize continuously.
- Collaborate with our Creative Studio on delivering groundbreaking campaigns.
- Scale our campaigns globally across many markets and languages.
- Hire and lead a cross-functional team of analysts, creative and external agencies.
- Work closely together with the other channel managers to drive a consistent and differentiated brand message to a mix of countries and audiences.
- You have min 3-5 years of experience managing large scale TV campaigns, ideally for a tech company.
- Through experience, you have developed a strong understanding of the European (particularly German) media landscape. You confidently define a media strategy based on objectives and customer personas.
- You know how to measure success from TV campaigns and optimize the media planning accordingly.
- You have good ideas on how creative can help our brand stand out in a competitive travel advertising landscape.
- You have experience briefing and cooperating with creative teams in order to produce outstanding messaging.
- Strong analytical & reporting skills; able to use the right data and metrics to optimize performance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment. Understand how to align and motivate a variety of stakeholders and influence their priorities.
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Be part of a new and ambitious team. Strong influence on the future growth of GetYourGuide
- Personal growth - Annual training budget, GYG academy, and much more
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- Relocation assistance
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.