We are looking for a diligent Cost Controller to join our team and help us to take our team to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
The Controlling team’s mission is to ensure transparency and create value through financial insight, by taking on the role of an internal business partner. We design and moderate the process of planning, shape the strategy, and provide management guidance on all key financial decisions. We strive to enable every decision-maker to act in accordance with agreed objectives.
- Manage all reporting and planning processes around cost controlling of the global business, with a focus on operating expenses and capital expenses
- Owning the quarterly cost forecasting process while coordinating with all relevant stakeholders, including senior management
- Define and analyze financial KPIs in a complex, high-growth environment
- Develop and drive initiatives to implement "best practice" tools in planning and reporting
- Coordinate with Accounting and other stakeholders on a daily basis
- Monitor and analyze costs as well as efficiency measures to identify areas of improvement while ensuring global data consistency
- 2+ years of experience in an international Controlling or Accounting environment
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking and the willingness to challenge opinions
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel), experience with ERP systems is a big plus
- Knowledge of cost controlling tools and best practices is beneficial
- Fluent in English and a plus if you know German too
- An international team from over 50 nationalities.
- Competitive package & virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- Private Pension Scheme
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- Free breakfast and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide social events as Summits, Employees Training days, and Team Events
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.