We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Local Marketing Manager to own the topic of generating local brand awareness for GetYourGuide and build the team from scratch. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As a local marketing manager you’ll focus on building creative marketing partnerships and generate brand awareness among our travelling customers in the destinations they visit. You’ll make our brand come to life by making a real difference in the travel experience.
The mission of the Brand Marketing department is to build breakthrough campaigns that drive awareness among potential customers. Brand marketing will be transformational for GetYourGuide’s future and local marketing efforts will play a pivotal role in the team.
- Make the GetYourGuide brand come to life in the destinations by launching creative & innovative offline marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with our suppliers, resellers and other 3rd parties to drive value-add marketing initiatives.
- Start in one city and develop a global strategy for local marketing from your learnings.
- Hire and grow a global team of local marketing managers.
- Define how we measure success and build an evaluation framework for offline initiatives.
- Work together with our Creative Studio on break-through marketing messaging.
- Work closely together with the other channel managers to drive a consistent and differentiated brand message to a mix of countries and audiences.
- You have min 3-5 years of experience managing a broad range of marketing initiatives.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset. You show initiative, can build projects from scratch and have a strong understanding of how your projects contribute to business success.
- You’re experienced in business development and don’t shy away from reaching out to 3rd parties. You establish and maintain long-lasting beneficial relations with colleagues and 3rd parties.
- You’re a creative thinker and have good ideas on how we can make our brand stand out in a competitive travel advertising landscape.
- You have experience briefing and cooperating with creative teams in order to produce outstanding messaging.
- You can evaluate and prioritize among brand marketing opportunities based on business outcome.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment. Understand how to align and motivate a variety of stakeholders and influence their priorities.
- Clear communicator with excellent command of English and of German.
- Be part of a new and ambitious team. Strong influence on the future growth of GetYourGuide
- Personal growth - Annual training budget, GYG academy, and much more
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Relocation assistance
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.