Our international Sales team has offices in all corners of the globe, and we are still growing fast. We are expanding our London office and are looking for an experienced Destination Manager who is passionate about the online tourism industry.
Sales team mission:
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and onboarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
- You will be responsible for your destinations' growth in revenue and product inventory
- You will be responsible for the entire sales funnel: market research, partner acquisition, and onboarding, negotiations with key attractions and tours, closing agreements to reach ambitious sales goals
- You will act as an account manager and develop our existing partnerships
- You will be the contact person for your destinations' market landscape - including tourism market trends and competition
- You will have a constant presence in the market; experiencing our products to discover customer pain points, implementing solutions, and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers
- You have 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, ideally in a tourism/e-commerce environment, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- You are a clear communicator with persuasive negotiation skills
- You are fluent in English
- You are skilled in common software - G-Suite, MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are strong in data analysis and reporting
- You are proactive, driven by results, and solution-oriented
- You are passionate about traveling and you are willing to travel to meet the local partners
- You will grow with a large degree of freedom, you will be able to set your own goals and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- You will live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products
- You will be able to directly impact the company’s growth
- You will work in an international team (50+ nationalities) with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- You will enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
- You will own your development: participate in GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- You will be an integral part of the company’s growth and success through our Virtual Share Program
- You will learn and have fun with our Events such as Summer Summits, regular team events, Christmas & Summer Party
What you should know:
- This is a full-time position based in London reporting to the Regional Manager of UK.
- Please note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work in the UK before we are able to consider your application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.