Our People Team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and driven People Partner for the Business Departments to join us. You will report to the VP People and will provide strategic and general People support and counsel to our Business functions (Sales, Business Development and Customer Support). You will partner with senior management to identify business needs and to provide solutions in alignment with the Business units and HR strategy and practices. You will act as a bridge between the People Team and the Business units ensuring collaborative implementation and execution of HR programs and processes with a high degree of engagement, employee satisfaction, and business value.
GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. Since 2009, we’ve made it easy for millions of travelers to find unique and unmissable things to do wherever their travels take them. Backed by leading venture capital investors, GetYourGuide has raised $170 million in funding to date and has over 400 employees spread across 14 offices worldwide. See our open positions on www.careers.getyourguide.com or get a behind-the-scenes look of life at GetYourGuide on our blog: www.inside.getyourguide.com.
- Provide strategic business partnership to Business leaders with a focus on recruiting, performance management, change management, leadership development, and conflict resolution
- Support and develop line managers in driving a high performance culture through coaching and facilitating talent assessments
- Partner with L&D and People Operations to support the implementation of key HR programs such as career paths, performance reviews, compensation & rewards
- Act as an advisor to the Business Talent Acquisition team, ensuring we attract and retain a diverse, engaged workforce
- Drive organizational change and transformation: give guidance on business unit restructures and workforce and succession planning
- Produce regular reports for the leadership team
- Maintain an awareness of Human Resources principles, practices, and our core values by making recommendations that are consistent with our company culture
- 5+ years of experience in a HRBP role with focus on business, ideally in a fast-growing environment
- Thorough functional experience in talent management, compensation, employee relations, organizational development, training, coaching, etc.
- Demonstrated success coaching, advising, and providing consultative support leaders across multiple levels
- Proven experience managing complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work-style with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Strong judgment and integrity, including excellent evaluation and decision making skills
- Customer-obsessed, analytical, self-driven, entrepreneurial, innovative
- Intellectually curious and open-minded with a growth mindset
- Tech savvy with an ability to quickly learn new tools
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
- With our 450+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- An excellent company culture
- International customers and co-workers from over 50 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- GetYourGuide events, such as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Parties
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.