We are looking for independent and detail-oriented connectivity support who will ensure that our suppliers' inventory is accurately connected to our systems and we can offer a wide array of tours and activities with the availability and booking options customers need. Up for the challenge? Read on!
The Connectivity Support will join a cross-functional team that drives forward new API integrations with our network of suppliers. Working closely with Connectivity Specialist, the Connectivity support will ensure the best service level for our local partners and will be able to troubleshoot technical issues and escalate them to our tech team when needed.
Connectivity maximizes the customers' booking experience by ensuring their access to a wide variety of products on our platform and providing the best availability for those products. Managing availability from one central system is key for our local partners; with API integrations we make their lives easier and our customers happy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will support our local partners with their questions and requests related to the connectivity of our inventories. You would be mainly responsible for the mapping phase.
- You will fix or escalate connectivity issues (eg.: access to accurate barcodes, system bugs etc.) in order to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- You will improve our current processes and come up with suggestions on how to operate more efficiently.
- You will mainly communicate with our suppliers mostly via email on tech-related topics and sometimes also with the reservation system partners and API providers.
- You will be daily in touch with internal stakeholders (Sales team, Customer support team, B2B support team, and Supply operations excellence team) in order to advise them regarding the connectivity related topics.
- You will closely cooperate with the Connectivity specialist and also with the Connectivity engineers.
So who are we looking for?
- You have experience providing technical support to suppliers and internal stakeholders ideally in SAAS business.
- You have native (or near-native) written and verbal skills in English.
- You are comfortable with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office (especially Excel: pivot tables, functions etc.).
- You are curious about reservation systems and API’s and want to learn more.
- You have good analytical skills and flawless attention to details.
- You are an excellent communicator and can build great working relationships.
- You have a self-starting personality able to work efficiently on both individual and group assignments.
- You have a solution-oriented approach. You are eager to turn problems into opportunities.
- You can adapt to the dynamic and fast-moving environment and keep your can-do spirit.
- You are eager to succeed in order to provide the best experience to our customers.
Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- You will work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences,
- A team full of smart and passionate people coming from all over the world,
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- German language lessons
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Yoga classes, bike scheme, and Urban Sport Club cooperation
- Well stocked kitchens, breakfasts and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Events such as Summer Summits, regular team events, and the Winter & Summer parties
- Private Pension Scheme
- An open, friendly, and international work environment where every voice is heard
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.