The mission of our Accounting Team is to provide high-quality financial information in addition to timely and accurate reporting of financial data for the two main GetYourGuide entities located in Germany.
What you can expect
- We are looking for a Working Student to strengthen our dynamic accounting team in Berlin. If you love accounting we are looking forward to your application.
- Your daily responsibilities will include processing of the travel expenses for local and international entities using Expensify.
- You will also support your colleagues on various ad-hoc projects
- You will work on a 20 hour per week basis
What we expect
- You are currently studying a business degree.
- You feel confident with MS Office and technology in general.
- Preferably you already had your first working experience in the accounting department.
- Fluent in English and with a good command of German.
- You are motivated, inspired, curious and very eager to learn.
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers from over 50 nationalities
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- GetYourGuide gift vouchers
- Free German lessons
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!