Freelance Brazilian Portuguese Translator (f/m)
Motivated. Inspired. Innovative. Curious. History’s greatest explorers and GetYourGuiders have a lot in common – a taste for adventure included.
We’ve set out to change the way people discover the world by making it easier to find amazing things to do. GetYourGuide.com.br offers the world’s largest selection of activities, from skip-the-line entry to the Eiffel Tower to cooking classes in Marrakech.
We're looking for help with the translation of online travel activities from English to Brazilian Portuguese. Your translations will reach thousands of people and you can let your creativity run free to present our products in the most fun and exciting way. This is a work-from-anywhere freelance opportunity, but feel free to visit us at our office in Berlin if you like.
We’re an online market place and competition never sleeps. We need a lot of translations and we need them fast. Our translators must be fast, accurate, and creative.
… and the perks!
- Steady workload: Receive new translation tasks every week for as long as you wish
- Freedom: Decide yourself how many texts you would like to translate
- Integrated CAT and TMS tools: Our cutting-edge CAT/TMS will help boost your skills, speed and efficiency
- Punctual payment: We pay automatically once a month
- Feedback: Benefit from regular feedback to grow as a translator
- Personal support: You’ll have a dedicated language specialist who will support you
- We hear you: Learning from each other is the key, and we’re always happy to hear your feedback
- Friends and family discount: All freelancers get 20 % off GetYourGuide bookings
- Last but not least: Our copy is fun; with us, you will travel the world!
Our basic rate is 0.02 EUR per word, using a fully-integrated translation tool to help you produce translations faster
We’d like you to bring along:
- Native level of Brazilian Portuguese
- Previous translation experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Great attention to detail
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply below. If shortlisted, you will also be invited to complete a short translation task.
Good luck and love where you’re going!