Talent Acquisition at GetYourGuide is critical to our companies success. With plans to hire 500+ people in 2019, we need a strong operations-oriented leader.
As Talent Acquisition Operations Lead, you will use data to provide the team with insights on how to operate more efficiently, reduce spending, and track the company headcount growth. You will identify ways to automate to improve our processes while offering world class customer service both internally and to candidates.
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talent, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for all of our candidates.
- Define, implement, and optimize processes and policies that are in-line with our culture and guarantee excellent satisfaction to all the people we support
- Partner with the Finance Team to plan and track resources on a monthly and yearly basis
- Partner with our Legal Team to define and monitor compliance
- Provide regular reports to the leadership team
- Negotiate with external Talent Acquisition providers to secure good prices while maintaining the quality of goods and services
- Lead a team dedicated to operational efficiency and candidate experience
- Your extensive background in recruiting, specifically in an engineering heavy, high pace environment, enables you to quickly understand our needs and lift our hiring efforts on to a next level
- You have been leading and developing teams for a minimum of 3 years, following a situational leadership philosophy with a focus on coaching
- You draw on considerable hands-on sourcing and interviewing experience and are keen to hand on your skills and knowledge to other talented recruiting professionals
- You have a strong business acumen and always refer back to the big picture
- You are known for your excellent communication and relationship building skills, which has helped you establish a sizable network in the recruiting and tech scene
- Due to your passion for recruiting and your insatiable curiosity, you always stay on top of innovative solutions, and love breaking new ground in the world of talent acquisition
- You are very analytical and numbers driven, and prefer to argue on the basis of data rather than opinions
- Your English language skills are excellent, both in speaking and writing
Why work with us?
- We are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- An excellent company culture
- International customers and co-workers from over 50 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- GetYourGuide events, such as Summer Summits, regular team events, Christmas & Summer Parties
We value learning quickly and failing as much as we value succeeding. Our work – both developing ourselves and our skills – is never finished. Join us for weekly all-hands meetings and monthly business updates and check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life as a GetYourGuider on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.