We are looking for an experienced Operations Analyst who will be responsible for complex and detailed analysis, tracking of processes, workflows, customer contact reasons and support creating solutions to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
With 500+ employees from 45+ nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences by helping Customers discover and book the best things to do in a destination. From its founding in 2009, GetYourGuide has grown to be the world's largest online platform for booking travel tours, attractions, and activities.
About the position
As Customer Service Operations Analyst, you will take on the responsibility for leading and executing thorough, sophisticated solutions focused analysis of all available data around customer contact reasons, customer satisfaction and volume data for all contact channels. Your input is key for our global service and product strategy and requires a strong analytical and business skillset with experience. With your passion to strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction and operational efficiency, you will champion a world-class analysis mindset in CS with the overall goal to build customer loyalty and support our strong growth. This role reports to the Customer Service Excellence Manager.
- Thorough evaluation of data, processes and workflows related to customer service and experience
- Intelligent and detailed root cause analysis of contact drivers incl. cost/benefit calculations, solution design for constant improvements of customer satisfaction and loyalty increase
- Stakeholder management across the company to support and drive solution implementation based on your analysis
- Constant cost / benefit monitoring and reporting for CS management
- Support and drive strong problem solving and analytical mindset in customer service
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in general or service consultancy with analytical and problem solving focus in customer experience and customer service
- Background in Six Sigma, Kaizen or similar improvement methodologies
- Proven track record of successfully defining and implementing solutions based on your root cause analysis and data evaluations
- Great understanding of customer service cost drivers and solution benefit calculations
- Highly skilled in translating data in to comprehensive result driven presentations for various stakeholders with different detail levels
- Top presentation skills and proven record in stakeholder management in complex projects
- Thorough knowledge of analytical methodologies and approaches to evaluate data and processes.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Data and process-oriented approach to solving problems
- Excellent command of English, further main European languages are a plus (German, Spanish, Italian or French)
Even Better if
- You worked in the field of online travel, e-commerce or a similar industry in a similar role
- You have a good understanding of online marketplace dynamics and specifics
Why work with us
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Learn and grow while working alongside an international team with more than 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons,Yoga, and Meditation Classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events such as Winter Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
- The offices are located in the heart of lively Kreuzberg
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Yes! We look forward to hearing from you! Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. The role reports to the CS Manager Operations Support.