As a Senior Developer Enablement Engineer, you will be part of an empowered team that plays a key part in building and enhancing our future cloud and container-based infrastructure. You will work closely together with engineers from other teams and help them to successfully run their code on the platform we provide.
The DevOps team plays a central role in scaling, automating and managing core parts of our cloud-based infrastructure. We act as "engineers for the engineers," helping others understand and leverage the architecture and platform underlying their features. We are currently moving to a modern, container-based microservice architecture. We use technologies such as AWS, Linux, Drone, MySQL, GitHub, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Develop software that helps with our automation and facilitates deployment for other teams
- Work on and drive initiatives that enable our developers to ship often with increasing quality
- Help engineers to operate and monitor services in production
- Support the DevOps team in ensuring high availability of production and pre-production systems
- Experience with automating deployment and integration pipelines using technologies like Drone, GitHub and Docker
- Experience in Linux operating systems and shell scripting
- Strong coding skills in at least one programming language. We use Ruby, Python, and PHP among others
- Good understanding of distributed systems and container technology
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft and cares about helping the team deliver
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly explain technical concepts to others in English.
- Service minded personality that takes pride in making it easier and faster for other developers to ship their work
- You enjoy solving problems using open source software
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with an international team
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Relocation Assistance
We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background are key to creating a great product and a great workplace.
You can also take a look at our Tech Radar for an insight into our stack.