Our Sales team is international with offices in all corners of the globe. With our continued growth, we are expanding our Paris office and looking for you to join the team. This person will be responsible for North Africa.
Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the market? Do you want to bring incredible experiences to our customers? Then join us!
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Owning your destination(s) and its key performance metrics including;
- Strong Revenue Growth
- Product Inventory
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from start to end: from acquisition and onboarding, negotiating with key attractions and tours for best conditions, closing deals and account management
- Keeping up with, and being the contact person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition
- Constant presence in the field; experiencing our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, implementing solutions and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers.
- Ideally 2+ years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- Near native French, fluent English, legal right to work in France
- Independent, creative, entrepreneurial mindset
- Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals with challenging clients
- Passionate about travelling and visiting top destinations on a monthly basis
- Likes data - a working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent and natural ability to establish and build great business relationships with clients
- Confident, approachable and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Result-focused and self-driven
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed!
Why work with us?
- Grow with a large degree of freedom; set your own goals and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products for yourself
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth
- Work in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
This is a regular full-time position based in Paris and you would report directly to the Regional Manager France.
Please note that only CVs and Cover Letters in English will be considered.
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you. For more information on the recruitment process be sure to read "Recruitment Step by Step - What You Can Expect" on our blog.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com!