Are you passionate about building a positive work environment in which people can grow? Our HR department is growing and we are looking for a new colleague to help us support our employees in the Berlin headquarters. If you are customer focused and have a good knowledge of German labor law, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The People Services Team is part of the People Team and we support our employees throughout the whole employee life-cycle at GetYourGuide. With a team based in Berlin and Zurich, we are responsible for a smooth onboarding and relocation process, we ensure great retention initiatives and we handle the global payroll. We also support our people with every HR admin related question.
- Maintaining and improving our internal HR support from onboarding to offboarding
- Be the first contact person for all HR admin related questions
- Maintain all HR data within our HR system (BambooHR), personnel files as well as the contract management for a defined area
- Introduce new and enhance existing global Comp&Ben policies/procedures
- Conduct global compensation benchmarks as input to our compensation policy
- Be the point of contact for external parties such as health insurances, authorities etc
- Concepting and controlling HR projects and the implementation of new HR policies and procedures
- At least 2 years HR experience in an international environment with solid knowledge of German labor law
- Proven track record of managing large projects
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Prioritisation ninja
- Fluent in German and English
Why work with us?
- With our 370+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- An excellent company culture
- International customers and co-workers from over 50 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!