GetYourGuide is looking for an outstanding manager to drive the revenue growth and shape the customer experience of our category “Walking Tours”.
About Category Management:
GetYourGuide's global inventory can be split into categories such as Attraction Tickets, Guided Tours, and Transfers. As Category Manager you are the “champion of the strategy”, i.e. you are responsible to define, align, and execute a winning strategy across all horizontal Functions.
In 2019, you will execute the global roll-out of Project Incredible, our first foray into vertical integration. In other words, you will be responsible for our most important end-to-end cross-functional projects. It will involve traveling to incredible destinations to ensure the success of this new business model.
- Take ownership and define a winning strategy for “GYG Originals”
- Execute our strategy in cooperation with Performance Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Monitor performance and escalate underperformance to relevant departments
- Lead weekly Category Meeting and report progress to Exec team on regular basis
- You have two to three years experience at BCG, McKinsey, or Bain
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and motivation
- You know the challenges of working in a cross-functional environment and maintaining alignment amongst senior stakeholders
Reasons to join us:
- Learn how to get things done in a growth company
- Build up your startup network
- Hold virtual stock options and participate in the company’s growth and success story
- Be part of a high growth company aiming to be the global leader in the $100 billion market for travel experiences
- Receive relocation assistance
- Enjoy free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
- Shape the future with an international team made up of over 45 nationalities