Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a great passion for our product and ready for new challenges? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the Italian market? Do you want to become an expert in providing our customers with the ultimate holiday experience in Italy? Then join us!
Our Sales Team in Rome are customer advocates, always scouting and onboarding the best activities to turn our customers’ trips into truly amazing experiences.The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers. Our primary task is driving the acquisition of new attractions and things to do in a destination.
- Owning your destination and being ultimately responsible for its key performance metrics including:
- Revenue Growth
- Product Inventory
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from end to end: from acquisition and onboarding, through negotiation of conditions, closing and post close account management
- Perform frequent data analysis and take action based on findings
- Constant presence in the field; experiencing our products in order to discover where customer pain points are and implement solutions
- Work closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers
- Ongoing collaboration and market knowledge sharing with the home office in Berlin
- Attend travel expos and workshops and promote GetYourGuide all around Italy
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience preferably within the tourism industry
- Adaptable and open-minded, a person who embraces new challenges head on with a positive can-do attitude
- Customer focused and passionate about revolutionizing the tourist experience in Italy
- Enjoys and thrives on overcoming objections and closing challenging deals
- Excellent and natural ability to establish a great rapport with suppliers
- Delighted to take full ownership and accountability for their work
- Not intimidated by data; interested in learning from and acting on it
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Start-up experience would be a PLUS
Why work with us
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Be an integral part of the company’s scaling and growth
- Work with a young and dynamic team from all different cultures and experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- We reward hard work and celebrate success
- Be a part of an exciting industry working with one of its technology leaders
- Lunch Vouchers & GetYourGuide Vouchers
- Lots of fun events, with regular learning and development opportunities and team outings
- The office is located in the heart of lively Rome (between the Underground Termini and Repubblica)
Ready to revolutionize the Italian travel industry? Please send us your Resume + Cover Letter in English via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Meet our team and get to know more about their daily work on our blog. Check out “Meet The Team - Rome”.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org!