We are looking for a passionate and experienced Offline Marketing Leader, who will generate brand awareness among large customer audiences in their home markets. You’ll be the global owner of offline media for GetYourGuide and build up the team from scratch. Brand Marketing will be transformational for the future of GetYourGuide and you will play a pivotal role in this.
GetYourGuide is on a mission to help customers love where they’re going. We help customers discover and book incredible experiences in their travel destination.
The mission of the Brand Marketing Department is to build break-through campaigns that drive awareness among potential customers. The goal is to make customers think about incredible travel experiences when they think about GetYourGuide and think about GetYourGuide when they think about incredible travel experiences.
- Drive memorable brand awareness campaigns through TV and other offline media.
- Set the media strategy according to customer insights & behaviour.
- Strategize our brand marketing efforts in the different home markets. Define markets, budgets, targets, resources and creative messaging.
- Define how we measure success and optimize our media plan accordingly.
- Influence departments like digital marketing, product and PR to make sure our campaigns come to life across all customer touchpoints.
- Negotiate the best rates with agencies and media partners. Find opportunities to optimize continuously.
- Collaborate with our Creative Studio and external agencies to deliver groundbreaking campaign creative.
- Scale our campaigns globally across many markets and languages.
- Hire and lead a cross-functional team of analysts, creative and external agencies.
- You have min 5 years of experience managing large scale offline campaigns, ideally for a tech company. You have particularly strong experience in TV.
- Through experience, you have developed a strong understanding of the European (particularly German) media landscape. You confidently define a media strategy based on objectives and customer personas.
- You know how to measure success from offline campaigns and optimize the media planning accordingly.
- You have good ideas on how creative can help our brand stand out in a competitive travel advertising landscape.
- You have experience briefing and cooperating with creative teams in order to produce outstanding messaging.
- Strong analytical & reporting skills; able to use the right data and metrics to optimize performance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment. Understand how to align and motivate a variety of stakeholders and influence their priorities.
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Be part of a new and ambitious team. Strong influence on the future growth of GetYourGuide
- Personal growth - Annual training budget, GYG academy, and much more
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.