We are looking for a Global Account Manager to define and lead our global key account strategy.
As a Global Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing and managing Global Key Accounts through strategic planning and execution together with our local partners. You will empower our local teams and leverage their local knowledge to ensure best-in-class solutions for our worldwide supply base.
- Grow and retain GetYourGuide’s largest global accounts by ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Drive results through strategic planning; building and executing on global business plans in partnership with our clients
- Lead global alignment and consolidation with the Regional Account Management team
- Create and deliver quarterly and annual global business reviews
- Develop consultative relationships with decision-makers at multiple levels of the client organization
- Liaise with internal teams and external partners to manage and deliver to clients’ requirements
- Organize and attend regular face-to-face meetings and travel to trade fairs.
- 5-7 years of global travel experience in travel tech
- Demonstrated ability to manage across multiple markets and/or regional geographies
- Ability to drive actions and achieve results, leading both initiatives and projects to completion
- Capacity to build presentations and present information in a concise, professional, and easily-digestible manner
- Proven contract-negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills in a complex environment; pushing for simple and effective solutions
- Proven experience within a sales matrix organization would be preferred
- An international team from over 50 nationalities.
- Competitive package & virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- Private pension scheme
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- Free breakfast and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
- GetYourGuide social events as Summits, employee training days, and team events
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.