We’re looking for a Marketing Copy Lead to take on the principal ownership of GetYourGuide's brand, marketing, and editorial copy.
You are creative, experienced, and passionate about driving the GetYourGuide brand forward within Creative Studio. In this role, you’ll own GetYourGuide’s copywriting strategy across all marketing channels. As the Marketing Copy Lead, you'll continuously improve written content and develop GetYourGuide's voice and brand standards over time.
- Take a leading role in establishing and driving the guiding principles for the brand across all marketing channels with a key focus on copy.
- Mentor and manage a team of English copywriters and foster their development in soft and hard skills.
- Brainstorm, plan, produce, analyze, and overview content for online and offline marketing channels.
- Nurture and develop our marketing content identity, taking into account marketing best practices and strong brand identity elements.
- Advise and shape online and offline advertising/marketing assets such as newsletters, ads, email templates, printed materials, merchandise, etc.
- Align directly with the CRM, Display, and social teams’ key stakeholders to deliver content from conception to production.
- Manage projects, coordinate resources, create project timelines, ensure on-time delivery, and manage internal project communication.
- Work closely with brand creative strategy and insights to identify gaps and establish projects to improve content quality.
- Build a strong partnership with design and imagery stakeholders to produce a comprehensive creative output.
- Work with best-in-class digital agencies, developing our brand identity across the organization.
- Native English speaker
- 7+ years of agency/in-house experience writing copy for global brands.
- Foundational experience in people management activities such as recruitment, performance management, and team development.
- Strong experience for both digital and print/offline copywriting.
- A passion for both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for marketing channels.
- A thorough understanding of content thinking, A/B testing, creative experiment, and user experience.
- You thrive in a flat, fast-paced organization that uses agile processes to have a huge impact.
- The ability to work independently, managing your projects according to budget and deadline.
- Build the “content muscle” in the marketing organization, guiding marketing teams to produce best-in-class content for digital channels.
- Lead by example, bringing best practices and prior experience to GetYourGuide.
- An ambitious team. You’ll be a strong influence on the future growth of GetYourGuide.
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- An international team representing over 50 nationalities
- Relocation assistance
- GetYourGuide vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.