GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. And the Customer Service Team is crucial to this mission!
With more than 170 people contributing to our customer success, we are seeking a natural leader who will coach and develop our teams to ensure travelers all over the world have memorable travel experiences.
What you will be doing
- Motivate and inspire an international team of up to 15-20 people
- Conduct annual performance and people management reviews as well as weekly one-to-ones
- Coach by motivating low performers and identifying growth possibilities for high performers
- Act as a mediator to avoid or solve conflicts
- Be a role model by delivering outstanding customer service: 10-20% of your time will be dedicated to supporting customers as point of contact for complex and escalated queries
- Manage daily operations and workflows in an efficient manner, including scheduling and rostering of the team
- Organize knowledge and proper documentation of processes and policies, drive process innovation and push initiatives to improve customer experience and satisfaction
- Be the ears of the company by tracking customers’ feedback and monitoring trends as well as potential issues
- Support the team’s growth by recruiting new team members
- An experienced Team Leader having worked within a customer service environment for at least 2 years
- A coach who strives to motivate a team in a dynamic environment to achieve productivity goals as well as quality targets
- A great communicator who is able to use tailored communication styles to influence different personalities
- A proactive and organized mind, always willing to find solutions
- A Passionate “people person” who values the customer's’ experience
- A positive and driven individual, who also demonstrates and appreciates the importance of patience and a calm attitude
- A flexible person who is able to adapt to changing systems and processes
- A curious mind with a passion for travel!
Join us and you will find
- An international team with more than 45 nationalities where you are constantly learning and growing
- A fast and dynamic environment where you can influence change by setting your own goals and how to achieve them
- An open culture with learning opportunities and social events
- The opportunity to be an integral part of the company’s growth and success - we work with a virtual stock agreement
- Weekly team lead meetings and monthly financial updates
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
Ready to bring your personality and leadership skills to the team? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service Team Leaders? Read what Rui and Alessia shared about the team on our blog. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.