You never lose your cool and keep a smile on your face even when things get tricky? You know what your customers are telling you without saying it? You keep going until you find the perfect solution for them? Then join our team to delight our customers with fast, friendly, heart-warming support they can't wait to tell their friends about.
What your task would be:
- Working one-on-one with customers to ensure their trip is a unique experience
- Resolving customer inquiries by phone, email & wherever else they ask for help with authentic, human responses
- Handling of bookings as well as up-selling and individual order entries for special requests such as group booking or add-ons
- Providing direct feedback about the latest customer requests, suggestions and pains, as this valuable feedback will help us improve the customer's experience
- Supporting our customers is of the utmost importance. You will be there to help the customer, not sell to them.
Who are you?
- You love helping others and never lose your smile on the phone
- You're a bottomless well of patience and understanding
- You are structured and detail-oriented and have a je-ne-sais-quoi for problem solving
- You are quick to respond to emails - Our customers love it when we get back to them with a clear and friendly answer
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You have a passion for our travel products and company
- You speak English and a second language fluently (DE/FR/IT/ES/PT/CN/NL/NORDIC) - DE would be preferred; a third language is a plus!
Join us and...
- You will find an energetic and friendly work environment with people from all corners of the globe
- You will be part of a truly international team (Our teams are not divided by languages)
- You can forget about night shifts: our office is open from 8:00 AM to 8:00PM from Monday to Friday and from 8:00 AM to 6:00PM on Saturday and Sunday
- Lots of fun events, with regular learning and development opportunities and team outings
- Free breakfast, drinks, and fruit everyday, plus pizza and beer every Friday
- GetYourGuide Vouchers
- Free German classes
- The office is located in the heart of lively Kreuzberg (between U6 Meringdamm and U7 Gneisenaustrasse)
Ready to help our customers on their travel adventures? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Please note a valid Work Permit is a mandatory requirement for this role. This position is only inhouse. Full Time would be strongly preferred for this role. The starting date will be July 17th.