GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are searching for a Head of Marketing to build our Partnership Marketing function from scratch including strategy development, organizational design, and hands-on execution. This is a key position to deliver 10x growth over the next 2-3 years.
The Business Development team works with online publishers, travel agents, 3rd-party marketplaces and in-destination partners to integrate ourselves into all relevant touchpoints for our customers. Our mission is to help travelers better plan, buy, and enjoy travel activities at their convenience and we are active in a variety of B2B segments and partner with the likes of EasyJet, TimeOut, and Accor to name a few.
Reporting to the VP of Commercial Partnership and Business Development, you’ll be responsible for leading marketing innovation and optimization through channels like video tutorials, webinars, events, and others, and enhance the conversion of our products through said channels. You’ll contribute to positioning us as a global B2B leader for tours & activities and work closely with the Marketing department to ensure that we’re integrated with the company-wide brand marketing campaigns and that our partnership activities are always on-brand.
As responsibilities, you’ll...
- Be responsible for all our B2B marketing activities from concept design to execution
- Recruit, lead, and people manage a team of marketing channel managers
- Build effective stakeholder and interface processes with Marketing, Product, Analytics, Supply, Customer Service, and Finance teams.
- Be responsible for 10x strategy development and execution
- Manage financial planning and performance reporting
- Positively represent GetYourGuide to external stakeholders at critical industry events and touchpoints
- You have 8+ years prior experience in Marketing and/or Management Consultancy, ideally in an e-commerce
- You have team leadership experience in B2B marketing - with branding, content, SEO, video, events, webinars, PR, and, to a lesser degree, performance marketing being particularly relevant
- You have strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, you are data-driven, result-oriented, radically customer-centric, and persistent and reliable in execution
- You have outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where being eager to learn and quickly implement feedback is crucial
- You are a giver, who puts the overall team and company success first by having a strong and positive approach to pushing through challenges and delivering on our mission
- You have excellent English skills and additional languages are welcome
Why work with us? Well, you’ll get…
- To work at a newly-coined European tech unicorn and autonomously drive marketing success within a fast-growth environment while building the team from scratch
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- An international team with 550+ people from 60+ nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via conferences, our leadership program, and training from our network of industry experts
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Relocation assistance
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A range of company benefits and perks, e.g. German lessons, fitness, and corporate discount program
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.