We are searching for a Head of Online Publisher Partnerships, P&L responsible and driving the growth and satisfaction of our online publishers. This is a 10x opportunity. You have a high degree of autonomy for achieving this in our largest segment accounting for roughly half of our partnership business.
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones; business development is a critical part of this mission.
The Commercial Partnerships & Business Development team works with travel companies and publishers including the likes of EasyJet, KLM and TimeOut to name a few. Our mission is to help our partners excel in their business by understanding and addressing their current and latent needs better than anyone else. We help a fast-growing audience to better discover, plan, buy, and enjoy their travel activities. We help our partners drive new revenue while promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities.
The partner channel is already a significant and accelerating growth driver for our overall business today. We are active in a variety of B2B segments - from working with thousands of travel agents and online bloggers to strategic partnerships with leading airlines and online travel agencies.
In this business unit, you will be P&L responsible for the Online Publisher business. It accounts for almost half of the partnership business and is fastest growing. Yet we are only at the beginning of transforming from transactional to trusted advisor partner relationships. To succeed you will have to optimise and scale our partner acquisition and on-boarding by upgrading playbooks, better prospecting and easier and faster on-boarding. Together with the CRM team, you will introduce a highly automated, yet personalised and multi-channel lifecycle management engage and grow the existing partners’ business. And this is only the first step. You will make a significant contribution to develop GetYourGuide into the global B2B leader for tours & activities.
Learn more about your responsibilities:
- Live and deliver on our mission with courageous and purpose-driven leadership
- P&L responsibility for the Online Publisher Partner Business
- Lead, manage and grow a team of lifecycle and partnership managers
- Recruiting, doubling your team size
- Co-lead a dedicated customer service team
- Effective stakeholder and interface management with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Supply, Customer Service and Finance.
- Definition of product requirements and input to tech roadmap
- 10x strategy development and execution
- Financial planning, performance reporting and management
- Positively represent GetYourGuide to external stakeholders at critical industry events
- 8+ years prior experience in Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience, Business Development and/or Management Consulting, ideally in an online environment. Experience in the travel industry a plus
- Team leadership experience
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, insights-driven, results-oriented, radically customer centric and persistent and reliable in execution
- Strong desire to win despite all challenges and always committed and determined to deliver on our mission
- A giver, you put overall team and company success first
- Excellent English-language skills, additional languages are a plus
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, persuasion, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external parties
- Stand-out presentation skills
- Proven internal stakeholder management
- Marked project & pipeline management skills
- Data-driven, results-oriented, and accurate
- Persistent and willing to go the extra mile
- Eager to learn and quick in implementing feedback
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Why work with us?
- Join a fantastic team!
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth drivers with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 55 nationalities
- Weekly all hands meetings and monthly business updates
- Regular learning opportunities via our leadership program, trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons,Yoga, and Meditation Classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events such as Winter Summits, regular Team events & Christmas Party
What you should know
This is a regular full-time position based in Berlin.
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.