We are searching for a Head of Partner CRM, responsible for introducing and scaling CRM for all our partner channels, especially the online publisher partner segment. We expect CRM to drive a growth acceleration of 20-40%-points across our segments. You have a high degree of autonomy for achieving this from strategy to execution and you can build your team from scratch while leveraging resources and insights of neighbouring departments. Curious?
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones; developing our commercial partner channels is a critical part of this mission.
The Commercial Partnerships & Business Development team works with travel companies and publishers including the likes of EasyJet, Google, and TimeOut to name a few. Our mission is to help our partners excel in their business by better than anyone else understanding and addressing their current and latent needs. We help a fast-growing audience to better discover, plan, buy, and enjoy their travel activities. We help our partners drive new revenue while promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities.
The partner channel is already a significant and accelerating growth driver for our overall business today. We are active in a variety of B2B segments - from working with thousands of travel agents and online publishers, local in-destination partners and suppliers to strategic partnerships with leading airlines and online travel agencies and aggregators.
In this business unit, you will be responsible for building and scaling a highly automated, yet personalised and multi-channel B2B2C CRM. The goal of this is to better engage, support and grow our existing partners business by helping them better address their customers’ needs. You own partner CRM from strategy to execution. Together with the partner segment teams you define customer journeys for target personaes across all segments, develop automated, personalised trigger-based campaigns that are delivered through our portal, email, webinars, outbound calls, video tutorials, key account managers and events. You build a partner CRM team and collaborate closely with the partner segment, marketing, data science, customer service and tech teams. You will make a significant contribution to our partner satisfaction and overall business growth. The partnership business is one of our fastest growing channels. Yet we are only at the beginning of transforming from transactional to trusted advisor partner relationships. This is a 10x opportunity. To succeed you will have to be extremely customer and partner-centric, purpose and insights-led, and rigorously adopt a test & learn approach. You will make a significant contribution to develop GetYourGuide into the global B2B leader for tours & activities.
Learn more about your responsibilities:
- Live and deliver on our mission with courageous and purpose-driven leadership
- P&L responsibility for the Online Publisher Partner Business
- Lead, manage and grow a team of CRM and insights managers
- Structuring, sizing, and recruiting your team
- Co-lead a dedicated customer service team
- Effective stakeholder and interface management with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Supply, Customer Service and Finance.
- Definition of product requirements and input to tech roadmap
- 10x strategy development and execution
- Financial planning, performance reporting and management
- Positively represent GetYourGuide to external stakeholders at critical industry events
- 8+ years prior experience in CRM, Customer Experience, Customer Value Management, Marketing, Data Science and/or Management Consulting, ideally in an online environment. Experience B2B2C or in the travel industry a plus
- Team leadership experience
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, insights-driven, results-oriented, radically customer centric and persistent and reliable in execution
- Strong desire to win despite all challenges and always committed and determined to deliver on our mission
- A giver, you put overall team and company success first
- Excellent English-language skills, additional languages are a plus
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, persuasion, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external parties
- Stand-out presentation skills
- Proven internal stakeholder management
- Marked project & pipeline management skills
- Data-driven, results-oriented, and accurate
- Persistent and willing to go the extra mile
- Eager to learn and quick in implementing feedback
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Why work with us?
- Join a fantastic team!
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth drivers with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 50 nationalities
- Weekly all hands meetings and monthly business updates
- Regular learning opportunities via our leadership program, trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons,Yoga, and Meditation Classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events such as Winter Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
What you should know
This is a regular full-time position based in Berlin.
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.