GetYourGuide is searching for a Head of Partnership CRM. You will be responsible for developing our partner CRM strategy, plans, systems and execute it to scale mid-and long-tail revenues by at least 10x over the next two years. This is a full-time role.
Our mission is to help travelers better plan, buy, and enjoy travel activities at their convenience by integrating us in all relevant touch-points of all relevant partners along their journey. The Business Development team works with online publishers, transport companies, communities and platforms, travel agents, and in-destination partners with the likes of TimeOut, EasyJet, Google, and Accor to name a few.
Reporting to the VP of Commercial Partnership and Business Development, you’ll be responsible for building and scaling a highly automated, yet personalised and multi-channel B2B2C CRM. Together with the partner segment teams you define customer journeys for target personas across all segments and develop automated, personalised, trigger-based campaigns that are delivered through our portal, email, webinars, outbound calls, video tutorials, key account managers and events. You will grow our partner CRM team and collaborate closely with other marketing, data science, customer service and tech teams.
- Live and deliver on our mission with courageous and purpose-driven leadership in line with our values
- Lead and manage the Partner CRM team
- Develop and execute our Partner CRM strategy, plans, systems and execute to scale mid and long-tail revenues by at least 10x over the next two years
- Effectively collaborate with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Supply, Customer Service and Finance
- Define CRM related product requirements as input to our partner tech roadmap
- Positively represent GetYourGuide to external stakeholders at critical industry events
- You have 10+ years prior experience in CRM strategy, CRM systems and operations, campaign management (ad-hoc and programmatic), lifecycle management, customer insights and analytics (SQL, GA360,...), ideally for online marketplaces
- You have led a team of 4+ with courageous and purpose-driven management in line with our values
- You are radically customer-centric, data-driven with strong analytical skills, very structured and strategically thinking, results-oriented, as well as persistent and reliable in execution
- You have outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where being eager to learn and quickly implement feedback is crucial
- You are a giver, who puts the overall team and company success first
- You have excellent English skills and additional languages are welcome
- A Master's Degree is preferred or equivalent experience
- Visa support will be provided if necessary
- This position comes with relocation support if necessary
- Work at a European tech unicorn and autonomously drive marketing success within a fast-growth environment
- Build up your startup network and learn how to get things done in a growth company
- Receive virtual stock options and participate in our success story
- Join an international team of smart, engaged co-workers from over 60 nationalities
- Weekly social events to bring the company together
- Enjoy free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with pizza and drinks
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.