GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are searching for a Head of Partnership Marketing to lead our marketing channel innovation and optimization and to ensure that we are on-brand in everything that we do. You build-up and lead a team, which works hand-in-hand with their marketing and partner segment colleagues.
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones; business development is a critical part of this mission.
The Commercial Partnerships & Business Development team works with online publishers, travel companies, travel agents, marketplaces and in-destination partners. This includes the likes of EasyJet, TimeOut, and Accor to name a few. Our mission is to help travelers to better plan, buy, and enjoy their travel activities at their convenience; deeply integrating us in all relevant customer-touchpoints of all relevant partners; better than anyone understanding and addressing customers’ and partners’ current and latent needs, delivering our partners superior economics, value to their core business, insights, and love.
The partner channel is already a significant and accelerating growth driver for our overall business today. We are active in a variety of B2B segments - from working with thousands of travel agents and online bloggers to strategic partnerships with leading airlines and online travel agencies.
In this business unit, you will be responsible for leading our marketing channel innovation and optimization. You will build-up new effective marketing channels such as video tutorials, webinars, events. You help enhance conversion of our products and channels. You enable our partners to reach us at their convenience. You are our interface to the marketing department to ensure both always being on brand ourselves, as well as integrating us in GetYourGuide brand marketing campaigns. You will make a significant contribution to develop GetYourGuide into the global B2B leader for tours & activities.
Learn more about your responsibilities:
- Live and deliver on our mission with courageous and purpose-driven leadership
- Responsible for all our marketing activities from concept design to execution
- Lead, manage and recruit a team of marketing channel managers
- Effective stakeholder and interface management with Marketing, Product, Analytics, Supply, Customer Service and Finance.
- 10x strategy development and execution
- Financial planning, performance reporting and management
- Positively represent GetYourGuide to external stakeholders at critical industry events
- You have 8+ years prior experience in Marketing and/or Management Consulting, ideally in an online environment
- You have team leadership experience in brand marketing, content marketing, SEO, video marketing, events, webinars, PR, and to a lesser degree performance marketing are particularly relevant
- You have a BA or master degree in business or marketing from one of the top universities
- You have strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, you are insights-driven, results-oriented, radically customer centric and persistent and reliable in execution
- You have a strong desire to win despite all challenges and always committed and determined to deliver on our mission
- You are a giver, you put overall team and company success first
- You have excellent English-language skills, additional languages are a plus
- You have outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, persuasion, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external parties
- Proven internal stakeholder management
- You are data-driven, results-oriented, and accurate
- You are eager to learn and quick in implementing feedback
- You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Why work with us?
- Join a fantastic team
- Autonomy to drive marketing success within a fast-growth environment and building it up from scratch
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- International team with people from over 50 nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via our leadership program, trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons,Yoga, and Meditation Classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events such as Winter Summits, regular Team events, Christmas Party
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
What you should know
This is a regular full-time position based in Berlin.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Yes? Great, we already look forward to hearing from you! Please include your resume and cover letter in English.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com to get some insights into what happens behind the scenes.