GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are searching for a Partner Marketing - Inbound & Performance Marketing Manager to support our partner acquisition strategy.
Our mission is to help travelers better plan, buy, and enjoy travel activities at their convenience by integrating us in all relevant touch-points of all relevant partners along their journey. The Business Development team works with online publishers, transport companies, communities and platforms, travel agents, and in-destination partners with the likes of TimeOut, EasyJet, Google, and Accor to name a few.
You will be currently reporting into the VP of Commercial Partnership and Business Development, you’ll be responsible for building a holistic partner acquisition strategy by using a mix of different online marketing channels as performance marketing (e.g. Adwords and Facebook), SEO, content marketing, CRM and to execute it by setting up channels, making an outreach, acquiring leads and converting them to partners.
As responsibilities, you’ll be...
- Developing and executing B2B inbound strategies to grow our partner portfolio (e.g. bloggers, editorial websites, travel agents etc)
- Setting up, testing and constantly optimizing performance marketing channels (paid search, social media advertising & other)
- Strategizing, developing and executing content marketing campaigns in collaboration with partner marketing team and mission team
- Optimizing the acquisition funnel on every stage from the first contact to acquisition by testing new campaigns and doing A/B testing (in collaboration with tech team)
- Setup data-driven inbound campaigns using blog posts, white-papers, videos, checklists, one-pagers; monitor and improve their performance constantly
- 5+ years prior experience in performance marketing (preferably executing paid search campaigns)
- Experience in SEO and content marketing would be a plus
- Deep understanding of performance marketing metrics, tools & best practices
- Strong Excel skills: pivot tables, advanced formulas, large data sets, SQL knowledge is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, you are data-driven, result-oriented, radically customer-centric, and reliable in execution
- You have outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where being eager to learn and quickly implement feedback is crucial
- You have excellent English skills and additional languages are welcome
Why work with us? Well, you’ll get…
- To work at a newly-coined European tech unicorn and autonomously drive marketing success within a fast-growth environment
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- An international team with 600+ people from 60+ nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via conferences, our leadership program, and training from our network of industry experts
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Visa Sponsorship
- Relocation assistance
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A range of company benefits and perks, e.g. German lessons, fitness, and corporate discount program
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.