As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager - Content, you will be responsible for leading our content marketing activities across key markets. You will work to understand the target audience and will be responsible to develop content assets and effective inbound marketing campaigns to attract new B2B partners. You develop the content strategy and own the assets strategically trough different channels.
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones; business development is a critical part of this mission.
The Commercial Partnerships & Business Development team works with travel companies and publishers including the likes of EasyJet, KLM and TimeOut to name a few. Our mission is to help travelers to better plan, buy, and enjoy their travel activities at their convenience; deeply integrating us in all relevant customer-touchpoints of all relevant partners; better than anyone understanding and addressing customers’ and partners’ current and latent needs, delivering our partners superior economics, value to their core business, insights and love.
The partner channel is already a significant and accelerating growth driver for our overall business today. We are active in a variety of B2B segments - from working with thousands of travel agents and online bloggers to strategic partnerships with leading airlines and online travel agencies.
- Identify the content needs and opportunities for different customer groups and business segments
- Develop and manage the content strategy for different B2B channels and customer segments
- Create content assets in cooperation with marketing team and constantly improve them
- Setup data-driven inbound campaigns using blog posts, whitepapers, videos, checklists, one-pagers; monitor and improve their performance constantly
- Plan and execute SEO tactics to optimize search rankings for search engine machines
- Optimize the reach by syndicating, promoting and repurposing all content
- 5+ years prior experience in content marketing and PR
- BA or master degree in marketing or business
- In-depth knowledge with inbound- and content-marketing, experience in B2B segment is a plus
- Knowledge in off-page and on-page SEO and content-promotion
- Proven track-record in lead generation and content marketing
- Capability to manage projects from start to end, across stakeholders and teams
- Excellent English-language skills, additional languages are a plus
- Stand-out presentation and storytelling skills
- Data-driven, results-oriented, and accurate
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Why work with us?
- International team with people from 60+ nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via our leadership program, trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons, Yoga, and Meditation Classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events such as Winter Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture?
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.