GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are searching for a Marketing Specialist - Campaigns and Strategy to support the growth of our partner marketing campaigns and deliver growth to our partners.
Our mission is to help travelers better plan, buy, and enjoy travel activities at their convenience by integrating us in all relevant touch-points of all relevant partners along their journey. The Business Development team works with online publishers, transport companies, communities and platforms, travel agents, and in-destination partners with the likes of TimeOut, EasyJet, Google, and Accor to name a few.
Reporting to the Partner Marketing Manager for Campaigns and Strategy, you’ll be responsible for building an industry-leading marketing campaigns with our partners. You’ll contribute to positioning us as a global leader for tours & activities. You will work closely with the customer marketing departments to ensure that we’re integrated with the company-wide brand marketing campaigns and that our partnership activities are always on-brand.
As responsibilities, you’ll...
- Plan and organize conversion-driven marketing campaigns from start to finish to promote GetYourGuide through partners
- Coordinate campaign setup and planning Including but not limited to, partner negotiation, timeline management, deliverable quality control and delivery and project management.
- Fosters relationships with key stakeholders to drive alignment
- Build up a social media partner strategy
- Assist with creating and updating campaign workflows for continuous improvement
- Positively represent GetYourGuide to external stakeholders at critical industry events and touchpoints
- 3+ years prior experience in brand marketing, project management or social media
- You have strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, you are data-driven, result-oriented, radically customer-centric, and persistent and reliable in execution
- You have outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where being eager to learn and quickly implement feedback is crucial
- You are a giver, who puts the overall team and company success first
- You have excellent English skills and additional languages are welcome
Why work with us? Well, you’ll get…
- To work at a newly-coined European tech unicorn and autonomously drive marketing success within a fast-growth environment
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- An international team with 600+ people from 60+ nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via conferences, our leadership program, and training from our network of industry experts
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Visa Sponsorship
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A range of company benefits and perks, e.g. German lessons, fitness, and corporate discount program
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.