We are looking for a Partner Success Manager for our travel agent vertical to accelerate their growth by educating and supporting them in how to add more value to their customers and sell more. In this role, you will own understanding travel agent partner needs, ideate initiatives to support them, test them, optimise, and ultimately scale across the entire base of thousands of travel agents. As such, you will be a key contributor to the success of one of the most successful partner segments, in one of the most successful business units of one of the most successful Internet companies. Are you up for the challenge? Read on.
About Business Development:
The Business Development team partners with travel companies and online publishers including EasyJet, Accor Hotels, FTI and TimeOut, to name a few. We help these partners drive revenue by promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities.
Our mission is to help our travel agent partners excel in their business by better than anyone else understanding and addressing their current and latent needs. We help a fast-growing base of travel agency customers to better discover, plan, buy, and enjoy their travel activities.
The partner channel is already a significant and accelerating growth driver for our overall business today. We are active in a variety of B2B segments - from working with thousands of travel agents and online bloggers to strategic partnerships with leading airlines and online travel agencies.
You will be a core member of the Travel Agent Partnership team. It’s one of our largest and fastest growing segments. Yet we are only at the beginning of transforming from transactional to trusted advisor relationships with our travel agents. This is a 10x opportunity. As the Travel Agent Partner Success Manager, you will lead the introduction of CRM, product, sales education and support improvements to better engage and grow the existing travel agents’ business. You will be supported by the Partner CRM, Marketing, Customer Service and Product teams. You will make a significant contribution to develop GetYourGuide into the global B2B leader for tours & activities.
- Drill deep into travel agents needs to create an action plan on how to make it easier for them to do business with GetYourGuide and make them more successful in a scalable way. This includes in-depth interviews, focus groups, observing, data analysis, and user-centric, iterative co-development of tools, CRM campaigns, and product enhancements.
- Manage key strategic partners, such as major travel agency associations, to ensure their engagement and growth with GetYourGuide
- Spearhead the travel agents onboarding, growth and optimization. You ideate initiatives to support them, test them, optimise, and ultimately scale across the entire base of thousands of travel agents
- Set quarterly objectives and action plans to boost revenues and partner efficiency
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders to overcome roadblocks and drive cross-functional efforts across marketing, sales, engineering, finance, and other teams.
- Positively represent GetYourGuide to external stakeholders at critical industry events
- A minimum of 2-4 years prior experience in Key Account Management, Business Development, Marketing or Sales, ideally in an online environment. Experience in the travel industry a plus.
- Good analytical skills, strategic thinking, insights-driven, results-oriented, radically customer centric and persistent and reliable in execution
- Strong desire to win despite all challenges and always committed and determined to deliver on our mission
- A giver, you put overall team and company success first
- Fluent German and excellent English-language skills. Additional languages are a plus.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, persuasion, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external parties
- Team player yet structured and self-directed with great analytical skills
Reasons to join us:
- Join a fantastic team!
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth drivers with huge untapped potential
- Learn how to get things done in a growth company
- Build up your startup network
- Hold virtual stock options and participate in the company’s growth and success story
- Be part of a high growth company aiming to be the global leader in the $100 billion market for travel experiences
- Receive relocation assistance
- Enjoy free breakfast and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Shape the future with an international team made up of over 50 nationalities
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.