We are searching for a Partnership Marketing Team Lead leading our marketing channel innovation and optimization and ensuring that we are on-brand in everything that we do. You build-up and lead a team, which works hand-in-hand with their marketing and partner segment colleagues.
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones; business development is a critical part of this mission.
The Commercial Partnerships & Business Development team works with travel companies and publishers including the likes of EasyJet, KLM and TimeOut to name a few. Our mission is to help travelers to better plan, buy, and enjoy their travel activities at their convenience; deeply integrating us in all relevant customer-touchpoints of all relevant partners; better than anyone understanding and addressing customers’ and partners’ current and latent needs, delivering our partners superior economics, value to their core business, insights and love.
The partner channel is already a significant and accelerating growth driver for our overall business today. We are active in a variety of B2B segments - from working with thousands of travel agents and online bloggers to strategic partnerships with leading airlines and online travel agencies.
In this business unit, you will be responsible for leading our marketing channel innovation and optimization. You will build-up new effective marketing channels such as video tutorials, webinars, events. You help conversion optimize our products and channels. You enable our partners to reach us at their convenience. You are our interface to the marketing department to ensure both always being on brand ourselves, as well as integrating us in GYG brand marketing campaigns. You will make a significant contribution to develop GetYourGuide into the global B2B leader for tours & activities.
Learn more about your responsibilities:
- Live and deliver on our mission with courageous and purpose-driven leadership
- Responsible for all our marketing activities from concept design to execution
- Lead, manage and recruit a team of marketing channel managers
- Effective stakeholder and interface management with Marketing, Product, Analytics, Supply, Customer Service and Finance.
- 10x strategy development and execution
- Financial planning, performance reporting and management
- Positively represent GetYourGuide to external stakeholders at critical industry events
- 5+ years prior experience in Marketing and/or Management Consulting, ideally in an online environment. Experience in the travel industry a plus.
- BA or master degree in business or marketing
- Team leadership experience or aptitude
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, insights-driven, results-oriented, radically customer centric and persistent and reliable in execution
- Strong desire to win despite all challenges and always committed and determined to deliver on our mission
- A giver, you put overall team and company success first
- Excellent English-language skills, additional languages are a plus
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, persuasion, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external parties
- Stand-out presentation skills
- Proven internal stakeholder management
- Data-driven, results-oriented, and accurate
- Eager to learn and quick in implementing feedback
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Why work with us?
- Join a fantastic team!
- Autonomy to drive marketing success within a fast-growth environment and building it up from scratch
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 50 nationalities
- Weekly all hands meetings and monthly business updates
- Regular learning opportunities via our leadership program, trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons,Yoga, and Meditation Classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events such as Winter Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
What you should know
This is a regular full-time position based in Berlin.
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.