GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are searching for a Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager to build our cooperation with affiliate marketing networks from scratch including strategy development, organizational design, and hands-on execution.
Our mission is to help travelers better plan, buy, and enjoy travel activities at their convenience by integrating us in all relevant touch-points of all relevant partners along their journey. The Online Publishers team works with travel bloggers, destination guides and editorial websites a likes of TimeOut, CNN to name a few.
The Online Publishers channel is a very important partner acquisition channel. Reporting to the Head of Online Publishers you will be playing a key role in scaling these partnerships, creating disruptive solutions and acquiring knowledge in state-of-the-art affiliation, automation, as well as Display, Performance Marketing, CRM and B2B2C marketing. In this role, you will make a double-digit contribution to the growth of our affiliate business and help positioning us as a global leader for tours & activities.
As responsibilities, you’ll...
- You will launch, develop and manage collaboration with global affiliate networks to grow the portfolio of the partners internationally
- You managed the financial planning and is accountable for the performance and financial results
- You develop and implement content, creatives and promotional activities to increase performance of the partners
- You will contribute with new solutions to increase the performance of the partnerships, assigning resources, engaging and leading other departments to deliver the desired outcome
- Positively represent GetYourGuide to external stakeholders at critical industry events and touchpoints
- 6+ years prior experience in online marketing in a b2c or b2b2c environment; experience in content marketing or in an agency is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, you are data-driven, result-oriented, radically customer-centric, and persistent and reliable in execution
- You have outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- Customer focus with a flair for business insights and opportunities
- Focused on understanding the needs of the partner and achieving win-win situations
- Entrepreneurial attitude, fast learner and feedback orientated
- You are a giver, who puts the overall team and company success first
- You have excellent English skills and additional languages are welcome
Why work with us? Well, you’ll get…
- To work at a newly-coined European tech unicorn and autonomously drive marketing success within a fast-growth environment
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- An international team with 600+ people from 60+ nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via conferences, our leadership program, and training from our network of industry experts
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Visa Sponsorship
- Relocation assistance
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A range of company benefits and perks, e.g. German lessons, fitness, and corporate discount program
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.