GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are searching for a Senior Business Development Manager to acquire and initiate relationships with new affiliate partners in the Transportation space. By providing potential partners with compelling information, strategic advice and love, you will enable new partners to drive new revenue while also providing value to their travelers. This is a key position to deliver 10x growth over the next 2-3 years.
Our mission is to help travelers better plan, buy, and enjoy travel activities at their convenience by integrating us in all relevant touch-points of all relevant partners along their journey. The Business Development team works with online publishers, transport companies, communities and platforms, travel agents, and in-destination partners with the likes of TimeOut, EasyJet, Google, and Accor to name a few.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, As a senior business development manager, you will be responsible for scaling identifying and acquiring key strategic accounts in the transportation vertical. This primarily includes major global Airlines & their loyalty programs as well as trains & bus companies. In this role you will also be a main driving force in leading initiatives on a team level that improve internal operations and supports the team overall.
You’ll contribute to positioning us as a global leader for tours & activities.
As responsibilities, you’ll...
- Own the sales process from prospecting to closing to deliver on acquisition goals
- Develop data based business cases to forecast and identify partnership opportunities for internal and external review
- Maintain a sales pipeline via CRM and provide reporting on progress
- Create and improve our sales communications and materials
- Build meaningful relationships with your counterparts at potential partner companies
- Help organize, optimize and revolutionize our processes to be more efficient and productive
- Positively represent GetYourGuide to external stakeholders at critical industry events and touchpoints
- You have 4+ years experience in business development or key account management in an online b2b market leading company
- You have strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, you are data-driven, result-oriented, radically customer-centric, and persistent and reliable in execution
- You have outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- Experience working in ancillary revenue industries a plus
- You are a team player, yet structured and self-directed
- Customer focused with a strength for detecting insights and opportunities. Focused on understanding the needs of the partner and achieving win-win situations
- Fluent in English both written and verbal communication. Since we work with partners around the globe, additional languages are a plus!
- Entrepreneurial attitude, fast learner and feedback orientated
- You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where being eager to learn and quickly implement feedback is crucial
- You are a giver, who puts the overall team and company success first
Why work with us? Well, you’ll get…
- To work at a newly-coined European tech unicorn and autonomously drive marketing success within a fast-growth environment
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- An international team with 600+ people from 60+ nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via conferences, our leadership program, and training from our network of industry experts
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Visa Sponsorship
- Relocation assistance
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A range of company benefits and perks, e.g. German lessons, fitness, and corporate discount program
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.