We are searching for a CRM Insights Manager to help analyse and optimise our partnerships (B2B) customer relationship management. The goal is to better engage, support and grow our existing partners' business.
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones; business development is a critical part of this mission.
The Commercial Partnerships & Business Development team works with travel companies and publishers including the likes of EasyJet, KLM and TimeOut to name a few. Our mission is to help travelers to better plan, buy, and enjoy their travel activities at their convenience; deeply integrating us in all relevant customer-touchpoints of all relevant partners; better than anyone understanding and addressing customers’ and partners’ current and latent needs, delivering our partners superior economics, value to their core business, insights and love.
The partner channel is already a significant and accelerating growth driver for our overall business today. We are active in a variety of B2B segments - from working with thousands of travel agents and online bloggers to strategic partnerships with leading airlines and online travel agencies.
- Analyse partner and customer behaviour deducing opportunities and risks
- Discover insights about our partners and customers to help derive actions that translate into marketing campaigns, content or feature development
- Define key metrics to track and optimise for
- Prepare reportings for CRM and other partner stakeholders
- Create forecastings and impact analysis for CRM campaigns and initiatives
- Help to design surveys and evaluate their results in order to gather additional insights on our partners’ needs
- Present your findings to key stakeholders using excellent visualisation and presentation skills
- Manage a central place of information for insights and key metrics for the partnerships team
- Help to further develop the partner portal analytics features to provide our partners with all the performance metrics and insights they need
- Be the interface with our BI/data team to translate business requirements into new reporting capabilities, e.g. defining new metrics and dimensions necessary, driving additional data collection or setting up new standard reports
- Develop and sustain effective relationships with internal stakeholder teams including Data/Analytics, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Supply, Customer Service and Finance
- Define product requirements and influence the tech roadmap
- 3+ years prior experience in CRM, analytics, business intelligence, product management or consulting, ideally in an online environment
- Familiar with data warehouse and OLAP/visualisation tools
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SQL and MDX or similar query languages
- Experience with Python, R or similar languages suitable for statistical data analysis is a plus
- Experience in the travel industry a plus
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, insights-driven, results-oriented
- Excellent English-language skills, additional languages are a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with both internal & external parties as well as stand-out presentation skills
Why work with us?
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth drivers with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to experience our products yourself
- International team with people from 60+ nationalities
- Weekly all hands meetings and monthly business updates
- Regular learning opportunities via our leadership program, trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons,Yoga, and Meditation Classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Company and team events
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture?
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.