As a Senior Partner Success Manager Online Publishers DACH, you own the OP P&L for your region from strategy to execution. You’ll be responsible for the management of the portfolio of key accounts and developing them for greater performance, as well as prospecting and acquiring new online publishers to drive further growth of the segment.
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones; business development is a critical part of this mission.
The Commercial Partnerships & Business Development team works with travel companies and publishers including the likes of EasyJet, KLM and TimeOut to name a few. Our mission is to help travelers to better plan, buy, and enjoy their travel activities at their convenience; deeply integrating us in all relevant customer-touchpoints of all relevant partners; better than anyone understanding and addressing customers’ and partners’ current and latent needs, delivering our partners superior economics, value to their core business, insights and love.
The partner channel is already a significant and accelerating growth driver for our overall business today. We are active in a variety of B2B segments - from working with thousands of travel agents and online bloggers to strategic partnerships with leading airlines and online travel agencies.
- As senior manager, you own the OP P&L for your region from strategy to execution
- You develop, maintain and extend relationships with key accounts portfolio, being accountable for their performance, growth and development. This requires an in-depth understanding of customer and partner needs along the customer journey and relevant customer touch-points.
- You lead the management of key strategic partners supporting them to grow through and ensuring their engagement with GetYourGuide
- You will set the objectives and action plans and monitor their performance
- You will contribute with new solutions to increase the performance of the accounts, assigning resources, engaging and leading other departments to deliver the desired outcome
- As senior manager, you will mentor more junior colleagues for up-skilling and lead team level initiatives. As the business and organisation scales, you will lead building-up a team of partner success managers for your region
- You will represent GetYourGuide in front of our partners, contributing to the company brand image with both partners and their customers
- 5+ years prior experience in business development or key account management in an online B2B company; experience in affiliate marketing is a plus
- Team player yet structured and self-directed with great analytical skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Customer focus with a strength on detecting insights and opportunities. Focused on understanding the needs of the partner and achieving win-win situations
- Fluent in English and German. Other languages are also a plus
- Entrepreneurial attitude, fast learner and feedback orientated
Why work with us?
- International team with people 60+ nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via our leadership program, trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons, Yoga, and Meditation Classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events such as Winter Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture?
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.