We are looking for a Head of Site Merchandising who will help us shape the customer experience on our most important web and app pages. This is a full-time role.
GetYourGuide’s mission is to give the whole world access to incredible experiences. We serve millions of consumers and have sold over 25 million tours, tickets and activities on our platform. As Head of Site Merchandising team you will transform the way we curate, organize and display our experiences on our most-trafficked pages. This is a newly-formed team so we need someone who thrives on pursuing bold ideas, collaborates well with other teams, and relentlessly drives for execution on behalf of our customers. You will report to the COO and work cross-functionally with our supply, marketing, and product teams to ensure an optimal customer experience.
- Lead our efforts to curate and organize the products that customers see on our most-trafficked web and app pages
- Develop & innovate on strategies & playbooks for site merchandising
- Work with the supply team to ensure the best selection of products on our key pages
- Execute merchandising plans in partnership with marketing and supply teams
- Build and lead a small team of site merchandisers
- Conduct competitive benchmarking and positioning
- Develop & track metrics to measure the performance of our curation and merchandising efforts
- 6+ years of total work experience and 3+ years of site / visual merchandising experience in a marketplace / e-commerce environment
- Demonstrated passion for solving customer problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse stakeholders and driving for collaborative solutions
- Entrepreneurial mindset and motivation
- Creative problem solver based on strong business acumen
- Experience with hiring, recruiting, coaching, and developing a team
- Demonstrated leadership and excellent communication
- Visa support will be provided if necessary
- This position comes with relocation support if necessary
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Be part of a European high growth company aiming to be the global leader in the $150 billion market for tours & activities
- Join an international team of smart, engaged co-workers from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Weekly social events to bring the company together
- Enjoy free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with pizza and drinks
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.