We are looking for an experienced and proactive manager to lead our Connectivity Operations Team and drive Connectivity at GetYourGuide to the next level. Besides running cross-functional projects and shaping our Connectivity Operations, to enable efficiency and scalability for the team, you will be managing our most important connectivity accounts.
Our mission is to drive connectivity of our inventory to the next level and support its performance to ensure our customers always have access to the latest vacancies and prices for incredible experiences.
- Set strategic priorities for the Connectivity Operations Team jointly with the key Tech stakeholder to scale GetYourGuide’s connectivity
- Define team OKRs, targets, SLAs and KPIs based on business priorities to successfully scale connectivity at GetYourGuide
- Drive cross-team collaboration (with e.g., Tech or Sales) and alignment to implement projects successfully
- Define the approach and roadmap for an international team of Account Managers and drive them to be successful in their region
- Own, manage and develop the key global connectivity accounts
- Support and steer a team of Connectivity Project Managers and Support Specialists to successfully bring Connectivity to the next level
- Define and guide projects to improve and adapt all connectivity processes in a fast paced environment
- Hire, coach and develop a diverse Connectivity Operations team
- 5+ years of experience in connectivity operations, project management or operations management
- 3+ years leading high performing teams
- Strong leadership skills, proven by experience with leading senior teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks, pro-active attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional people and communication skills to build strong relationships with people on all levels of the organization
- Be a role model for your team by demonstrating a strong service mentality
- Proven experience with scaling and optimizing processes in a fast growing environment, preferably e-commerce
- Pragmatic, positive mindset who takes initiative to make things happen
- Technical background in connectivity tech, APIs, dynamic pricing or web-based technology are a plus
- Experience in data and statistical analysis software (e.g. SQL, Excel, Google Analytics)
- Strong connectivity industry knowledge of latest technology and developments
More reasons to join us
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 65 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Winter Summit, regular Team events & Winter Party
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.