We are looking for an experienced and proactive Connectivity Partner Business Manager to integrate and drive our Partner Business Management team to the next level in our local markets while ensuring an optimal coordination between our local offices and our Connectivity team in Berlin.
Our mission is to drive connectivity of our inventory to the next level and support its performance to ensure our customers always have access to the latest vacancies and prices for incredible experiences. As Connectivity Partner Business Manager for the Americas you will acquire, enable and develop API partners in your region coordinating with our Sales and Product team. You will be reporting to the Connectivity Lead.
- Develop Partner Connectivity in the Americas by defining and executing on a Connectivity roadmap for each local office in the region
- Support the Americas Sales team on Connectivity topics e.g., in meetings with key suppliers and partners.
- Be the face of Connectivity in the market and develop sustainable relationships with Connectivity partners in the region
- Monitor the business performance of our Connectivity partners in the Americas and work hand in hand with them to develop a mutually profitable partnership
- Generate new API integration leads based on company strategy and focus
- Generate insightful reports on Connectivity status quo and progress in the Americas region and communicate key learnings to various internal stakeholders
- Ensure optimal alignment between the Sales offices in the Americas and the Connectivity team in Berlin
- 3+ years experience in Account Management, Partner/API Integrations or Business Development preferably with a background in the tourism or e-commerce environment
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional people and communication skills to build strong relationships with people on all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize tasks, pro-active attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Great problem-solving and analytical abilities to identify, evaluate and manage opportunities
- Experience working in cross-functional teams combining engineering, operations and product
- Pragmatic, positive mindset who takes initiative to make things happen
- Able to cope with change and to work in an agile environment
- Technical background in connectivity tech, APIs or web-based technology is a plus
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Have a voice: Be an integral part of the company’s growth and global culture
- Work with a team from different cultures in an environment where learning and personal growth are core values
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
- Virtual Share program
What you should know:
- This is a regular full-time position based in New York City reporting to the Regional Manager of the East Coast
- We are located in the Financial District of New York City, near Bowling Green. Please note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work in the US before we are able to consider your application.
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.