GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are now searching for an independent and detail-oriented Connectivity Support Specialist. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office. As a Connectivity Support Specialist you will report to Connectivity Operations Manager and support our Connectivity Partners during their integrations, day-to-day troubleshooting via Jira and deeper error reduction projects.
The Connectivity Team ensures that our customers have seamless access to incredible travel experiences by building direct connections with the world’s top suppliers. As a Connectivity Support Specialist you will work with our Connectivity Project Managers, engineers, Sales team, Supply base and API providers with a specific focus on Support tasks.
- Support our suppliers with their Connectivity (api) related questions and requests.
- Fix or escalate Connectivity issues where needed in order to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Be responsible to improve current processes and come up with suggestions to operate faster
- Provide support and technical advice to our Global Sales Team when it comes to Connectivity related topics
- Prioritize the resolution of of Connectivity issues in a customer centric approach
- Manage, support and improve the integration certification process for partners
- You have experience with FreshDesk, Jira or similar software
- You’re flexible, a life-long learner, and motivated to take ownership of your work
- You have excellent communication skills and build great working relationships
- You have a solution-oriented approach: turn problems into opportunities
- You have a working knowledge of API's
- You can speak and write native or near-native English
- You have an affinity for technology
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- A team of people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog Inside GetYourGuide, and for questions or comments we’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com.