Connectivity Support Team Leads
GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are now searching for a Connectivity Support Team Lead to take our team of Support Specialists to the next level. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
As Connectivity Team Lead you will report to Connectivity Operations Manager and support our Connectivity Support Specialists manage our portfolio of Connectivity Partner integrations, via day-to-day troubleshooting and deeper error reduction projects.
The Connectivity Team ensures that our customers have seamless access to incredible travel experiences by building direct connections with the world’s top suppliers. As the Connectivity Support Team Lead you will be a people manager to our Connectivity Support Specialists and work very closely with the wider team of Project Managers, engineers, Sales team, Supply base and API providers with a specific focus on Support tasks.
- Managing a team of 3-6 of scaled support specialists, including people management and tracking SLA's
- Developing and executing a team strategy in line with key stakeholders in the company, such as Sales and Product
- Supporting the team’s growth by recruiting new team members
- Managing large scale projects and operational workflows
- Building upon existing KPIs, reporting and forecasting
- Reporting on Support statistics to give visibility to the wider Connectivity & Sales organisation as well as find longer term solutions to recurring issues
- You have an analytical mindset and structured thinking
- You are an experienced Team Leader who has worked within a customer service or tech environment (ideally both)
- You motivate and coach your team in a dynamic environment to achieve both efficiency and accuracy goals
- You have excellent communication skills and build great working relationships
- You love detail but have an eye for the bigger picture
- You are flexible, excited by change, and able to adapt to evolving business needs
- You have a solution-oriented approach: turn problems into opportunities
- You are comfortable working with databases and query languages
- Crisp and clear written and verbal communication in spoken and written native or near-native English
- You have an affinity for technology and proven experience with API’s is a plus
- Autonomy to drive the success of GetYourGuide’s growth engine
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- GetYourGuide vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Boost your learning curve and network. GetYourGuide’s size (~600 employees from over 70 nationalities, $650 million in funding) is the ideal size to learn from the best and to build up a strong international network.
- Annual personal learning budget
- Benefit from several perks (e.g. discounted monthly passes for public transportation, fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club; German lessons, etc.)
- Smart and engaged co-workers
- Flexible work policies (e.g., 20 days of telecommuting)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog Inside GetYourGuide, and for questions or comments we’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.