GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destinations. We are on a mission to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones. Our diverse team is changing the way people connect to the places they visit, so everyone loves where they’re going.
We are looking for a Content Editing Specialist who will be responsible for the copy, geo and visual information of activity landing pages. The result will be a seamless descriptions of products, that will be read by customers globally.
The mission of the Content Editing Team is to provide customers with the quality content needed to book with confidence while curating the inventory information and supporting business needs. The Content Editing Teams is ensuring the consistency and quality of content for our 50,000+ tours and activities, and is making sure that we display accurate up-to-date information. Further the Content Editing Team is crafting and optimizing processes that will ensure smooth onboarding, management and expansion of our inventory content. Interested to be part of this team? Read on!
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with different cross-functional internal teams (localization, supply operations, sales, local partners etc.)
- Creating, quality assuring and maintaining product descriptions, visuals and geo-location set-up
- Ensuring product creation, change requests and geo location items are handled within service levels and to a high-quality standard
- Training, documentation, testing new tech features, QA of peer work, and sourcing local content and information from the market and partners
- Sourcing, creating, and editing content to maintain and improve the quality of the information provided, while adhering to in-house style guidelines and TOV
- Providing local market insights and share it with HQ and implement global strategy into the local market
We are looking for you if:
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills, project and stakeholder management skills
- You have minimum 2 years experience in a B2B and B2C content/editing/marketing department in an online business or e-commerce, hospitality or travel industry
- Source and quality assure relevant visuals from stock websites to provide an engaging brand experience
- You are organized, have flawless attention to detail, with excellent prioritization and problem-solving skills
- You have native proficiency level in English, written and oral professional level in German or another European language
- You feel confident with data analysis and make data-driven decisions
- You are flexible and able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment of an e-commerce company
- Research and understand local market needs and translate these into a customer-centric geo-setup
- Train/onboard new team members on core tasks, tools/processes
- Organic SEO experience is a plus
- Professional proficiency of additional languages is considered a plus
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 60 countries
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story!
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast and our famous pizza & drinks Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Winter Party
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.