GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destinations. We are on a mission to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones. Our diverse team is changing the way people connect to the places they visit, so everyone loves where they’re going.
We are looking for a Content Editing Team Lead who will be responsible for leading an International team that is responsible for the Geo location, written and visual level of activities' landing pages. You will be able to influence how customers see and use our website and app.
The mission of our editing team is to provide customers with the quality content needed to book with confidence while curating the inventory information and supporting business needs. They are ensuring the consistency and quality of content for our 55,000+ tours and activities, and making sure that we display accurate information at the right level of care. They are crafting and optimizing processes that will ensure smooth onboarding, management and expansion of our inventory content. Interested to be part of this team? Read on!
- Workload management to ensure delivery and improvement on KPIs and targets
- Maintain and improve defined quality and productivity standards
- Allocation and management of team budgets
- Identify and grow talent, provide feedback, coach, train and support your direct reports’ development needs and personal development
- Ensure that your direct reports are engaged with the company vision and priorities, as well as the whole content team strategy
- Be an effective change manager and lead your team through periods of change, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors.
- Maintaining a healthy local presence by networking and building relationships with local departments
- Be a role model for company policies and procedures and ensure that your team understands and adheres to them
- Ensure local specialists’ market insights are shared with HQ and implement the global strategy into the local market
- Ensure workflow processes are efficient and proactively suggests improvements
- Team management experience required (2 years +), in an international environment is a plus
- Passion for people development and experience with coaching for performance
- Great communication skills with the ability to stay balanced and resourceful
- Analytical skills with the ability to interpret performance data and draw conclusions to make business decisions
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude
- Flexible and change champion being able to operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Availability to travel to local markets
- Proactive, sense of responsibility and ability to both work in a team and independently
- Fluent English speaker and writer knowledge of additional languages in a plus
More reasons to join us
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 65 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Winter Summit, regular Team events & Winter Party
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.