GetYourGuide is the World's leading travel marketplace for tours and activities. We at GetYourGuide give the whole world access to incredible experiences. We are looking for a Content Editing Team Manager who will be responsible for leading our Content Editing Team. You will be responsible for the content of our complete inventory and will influence how customers experience and use our website or app. Up for the challenge? Read on.
The mission of our Content Editing Team is to provide customers with consistent and high-quality content to efficiently book the incredible experiences they are looking for. We build, manage, and create processes around high-quality content for more than 66.000 tours and activities and play a key role in supporting key strategic and innovative company initiatives.
What will you be responsible for?
- Create a long-term vision for inventory content with key stakeholders and integrate it into the companies industry-leading initiatives
- Define the team strategy, expansion plans and big bets (incl. scope, structure and targets for the team)
- Develop and enable the team for best in class performance
- Build and nurture a positive team culture through mentorship, coaching and a focus GetYourGuide’s core values
- Identify, drive and influence content-related projects as well as support the success and execution of key strategic initiatives across the company
- Drive innovation, improvements, and scalability in our operational content processes and cross-departmental collaborations
- Innovate inventory content to drive customer conversion and establish a best in class inventory content data structure
- Define success metrics, KPI frameworks and reporting to measure success
Who are you?
- 4+ years of experience with managing international teams
- 4+ years of experience in e-commerce or marketplace
- You are solution-oriented, numbers-driven and a problem solver
- You care about the success of your team and its development
- You have experience managing diverse skill sets and experience levels
- You can manage many stakeholders proactively and self-driven at once
- You are fast and clear with prioritization along with business goals
- You have excellent and sharp communication and presentation skills
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are a plus)
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities.
- Smart and engaged co-workers
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Fitness perks including Urban Sports Club
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.