We are on a mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences. Travel experiences are at the heart of every trip. They help people connect with their destination’s history and culture, learn and grow, and create cherished memories that last a lifetime. Our ambition, and our opportunity, is to become the global leader for travel experiences.
About the role
We are looking for a hands-on, innovative, and growth-oriented Project Manager to join our team and help us to take our inventory content to the next level. You will be responsible for managing innovation projects to ensure that our customers have the most customer-centric content in the industry to plan, book, and experience their activities.
About the team
The Content Management team’s mission is to manage creation, maintenance, and innovation of the most customer-centric content at scale so modern explorers can plan, book, and experience our suppliers’ unforgettable experiences with confidence. We aspire to be the global leader in customer-centric content in the travel experiences industry. When we say content, we mean every visual and written content for the activities we offer, the locations we cover, and the scalable content elements on our marketplace.
Your key responsibilities
- Conceptualize, scope, structure, and implement innovation projects based on the broader Content Management agenda
- Initiate and lead multiple projects with cross-departmental stakeholders along the whole content flow to solve complex customer problems
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to build automation and tooling that drives high content quality at scale
- Use data to create relevant insights in order to identify opportunities with high business impact, and balance them with other competing priorities
- Communicate ideas, progress, and results effectively to stakeholders on all levels and ensure their commitment to your projects
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders across the company to take an active role in driving content to the next level
- Play a leading role in the team’s development and champion our GetYourGuide culture and values
- You have 2+ years of experience in project management in a high-performance environment
- You excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously across teams and bring with you a deep understanding of different project management practices
- You bring exceptional analytical skills, love extracting relevant insights from data with pivot tables (SQL is a big plus)
- You take ownership and are not afraid to make courageous recommendations and decisions to drive significant organisational change
- You have a knack for problem-solving to come up with innovative and creative solutions that make a dent
- You have the ability to build relationships and foster trust with a diverse group of people and stakeholders
- You can communicate complex, technical concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences
- You are passionate about customer-centric marketplace content
- You speak and write English fluently
More reasons to join us
- Join a European tech unicorn and build the global leader for travel experiences with us
- Boost your learning curve and network. Smart, engaged co-workers with a diverse set of experiences will keep you constantly learning
- Bring your whole self in an environment with colleagues from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Socialize regularly [once it is safe again], e.g. during our weekly Pizza Friday, quarterly team events, bi-yearly trainings, and yearly all staff summit and Christmas party
- Benefit from several perks (e.g. GYG family & friends discount, discounted monthly passes for public transportation, fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club; German lessons, etc.)
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.