Inventory Management Project Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, creative and detail-oriented Supply Project Manager to join our team and help us to take our supply to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As an Inventory Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the activities we offer to our customers are ready to deliver the best experience.
The Supply Excellence team’s mission is to maximise the value of our supply and ensure that it delivers incredible experiences to our customers. We act as a central coordination point within supply teams and our supplier base.
What will you be responsible for?
- Own the end-to-end supply onboarding processes in coordination with other teams (Sales, Content, Finance, Legal, Customer Service, etc)
- Streamline operational workflows, improve SLAs and forecast upcoming volumes
- Communicate and coordinate internal processes with the necessary stakeholders to make sure they are implemented correctly
- Implement customer experience improvement initiatives through the creation of standards on product set-up, and by owning improvement initiatives for KPIs as NPS, cancellations, etc.
- Use data to create relevant insights in order to identify opportunities with high business impact, balance them with all other existing priorities
Who are you?
- You have 2+ years of experience in project management in a high performance environment
- You enjoy working on process management and process optimisation
- You excel at managing projects across teams and aligning multiple stakeholders
- You have strong business acumen to define priorities to create the right focus
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have experience with JIRA or other task management tools
- You have a knack for problem-solving to come up with innovative and creative solutions
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
- You have a working permit for Germany
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 60 countries
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story!
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Winter Party
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.