We are looking for an experienced and proactive manager to lead our Supply Partner Connectivity Operations Team and drive integrations with our supply partners to the next level. Besides running cross-functional projects and shaping our Connectivity Operations you will unlock efficiency and scalability for the team. Further you will be managing our most important partner accounts.
Our mission is to drive supply partner connectivity of our inventory to the next level and support its performance. We want to ensure that our customers always have access to the latest vacancies and prices for incredible experiences.
- Set strategic priorities for the Supply Partner Connectivity Operations Team jointly with the key tech stakeholder
- Define team OKRs, targets, SLAs and KPIs based on business priorities to successfully scale partner connectivity at GetYourGuide
- Drive cross-team collaboration (with e.g., Tech or Sales) and alignment to implement projects successfully
- Define the approach and roadmap for an international team of Connectivity Business Managers and drive them to be successful
- Own, manage and develop the key global partner accounts
- Support and steer a team of Connectivity Project Managers and Support Specialists
- Define and guide projects to improve and adapt all integration processes in a fast paced environment
- Hire, coach and develop a diverse team
- 5+ years of experience in API integrations, project management or operations management
- 3+ years leading high performing teams
- Strong leadership skills, proven by experience with leading senior teams
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with ability to prioritize tasks, pro-active attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional people and communication skills to build strong relationships with people on all levels of the organization
- Proven experience with scaling and optimizing processes in a fast growing environment, preferably e-commerce
- Pragmatic, positive mindset who takes initiative to make things happen
- Technical background in APIs, dynamic pricing or integration industry knowledge are a plus
More reasons to join us
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 65 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Winter Summit, regular Team events & Winter Party
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.