We are looking for an experienced and proactive manager to lead our Localization Operations and Excellence Team and drive localization at GetYourGuide to the next level. Besides running cross-functional projects and shaping our processes, you will own innovation, tooling, and automation to enable efficiency, quality, and scalability for the team.
Our mission is to drive GetYourGuide’s international success by enabling our customers to explore and book our products in their own language and by offering outstanding localization services to all internal stakeholders.
- Drive excellence and innovation in a dynamic, fast-paced and challenging localization environment
- Define and execute localization initiatives and projects
- Ensure that our localization processes are efficient, constantly improved and adapted to changing requirements
- Improve localization ROI by ensuring optimal usage of capacities, innovative tools, and solutions
- Own localization data and analytics, and employ data to help drive strategic business decisions
- Manage an innovative internal “translation agency” to efficiently operate our large freelancer pool
- Define team OKRs, targets, SLAs and KPIs based on business priorities
- Enable your team in their growth, learning, and development
- 2+ years leading high performing teams
- 4+ years of experience in localization management, project management or operations management
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks, data-savvy and proactive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work-style with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive innovation
- Proven experience with scaling and optimizing processes in a fast-growing environment, preferably e-commerce
- Pragmatic, positive mindset who takes initiative to make things happen
- Technical background in localization tech, TMS systems, CAT tools, machine translation are a plus
- Experience working with translation vendors is a plus
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities.
- Smart and engaged co-workers
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Fitness perks including Urban Sports Club
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.