We are looking for a full-time in-house Localization Operations Coordinator to join our team in Berlin and help us scale our global localization operations to the next level. You will manage, support and grow our network of freelance translators and work closely with other internal teams towards our targets and KPIs. Additionally, you will be part of the team who manage our Translation Management System and help the localization team implement the most efficient processes and workflows.
Our mission is to support GetYourGuide’s international success by enabling our customers to explore and book our products in their own language and by offering outstanding localization services to all internal stakeholders.
- Be part of a team managing a growing base of freelance translators working on 20 languages on a daily basis
- Be responsible for all the freelance life cycle steps including recruitment, on-boarding, training, communication, invoicing and off-boarding
- Manage a pool of freelance translators by acting as their main point of contact for all communication regarding operations, workflows, productivity and technical queries
- Monitor and report on productivity per language and scale our freelancer base to meet translation and business targets and KPIs
- Define continuous improvements for our TMS/CAT tool, MT and TM, and assisting in daily troubleshooting, bug reporting and communication on both user and tech side
- Continually identify operational gaps and suggest best practices and process improvements, support rollouts of freelance management solutions
- Collaborate closely with our quality and language teams to set up assessment frameworks
- 2+ years experience in a similar position - coordination, operations or vendor management background
- Experience working with complex workflows and high-volume projects
- Fluent English speaker (+ one of our other supported languages is a plus)
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Pragmatic, positive mindset and takes initiative to make things happen
- Strong team player, fostering collaboration with internal & external stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
What will put you ahead:
- Experience in online travel and/or the localization industry is a big plus
- You have experience with setting up localization workflows for various content types and with various stakeholders
- You have good knowledge of and keep up to date with industry trends and new developments in localization technology
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- A team of people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog Inside GetYourGuide, and for questions or comments we’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.