We are looking for an experienced Localization Tooling Specialist to own and manage our Translation Management System and help the team implement the most efficient processes and workflows.
The Localization Team is on a mission to support GetYourGuide’s international success by enabling our customers to explore and book our products in their own language and by offering outstanding localization services to all internal stakeholders.
- Maintenance and ownership of our Translation Management System - acting as main point of contact for all TMS-related queries for internal and external users as well as our TMS providers (stakeholder and account management)
- Enabling our internal and external (freelance) localization teams and business stakeholders to deliver localized content easily and smoothly by creating and maintaining efficient workflows in the TMS and facilitating integrations into the TMS
- Working closely and communicating daily with Project Managers, Language Specialists, QA Specialists and Freelance Coordinators and working together to deliver localization in most efficient and scalable way
- Managing our Translation Memories and Terminology for our TMS and ensuring it is used in the most efficient way at scale
- Defining continuous improvements for our TMS, MT and TM, and assisting in daily troubleshooting, bug reporting and communication on both user and tech side
What we look for
- In-depth knowledge of TMS, CMS and CAT tools
- Proven experience of integration and management of localization tooling for continuous localization processes and website/app localization
- Strong team player, fostering collaboration with internal & external stakeholders
- Pragmatic, positive mindset and takes initiative to make things happen
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Even better if:
- You have experience working with in-house localization teams
- You have experience with setting up localization workflows for various content types and with various stakeholders
- You have good knowledge and keep up to date with industry trends and new developments in localization technology
More reasons to join us
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 65 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Winter Summit, regular Team events & Winter Party
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.