GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are now searching for a Norwegian Language Specialist to own the content that inspires and engages our Norwegian-speaking customers. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
About the team
You will join the Localization team and our mission is to support GetYourGuide’s international success by enabling customers to explore and book our products in their own language and by offering outstanding localization services to all internal stakeholders. Our team is strongly bonded and we are proud of our great team culture, in an open, friendly environment where everyone's voice is heard.
- Ownership of our Norwegian content that engages Norwegian-speaking customers around the world
- Localize, transcreate, and translate English content into Norwegian (nb_NO) across our website, apps, product pages, ads, brand, and marketing materials
- Ensure consistent Norwegian content quality by creating and maintaining style guides, glossaries, and other language-specific materials
- Provide creative and engaging localized copy that captures the intent of the English source copy and addresses different audiences and content types appropriately
- Native Norwegian speaker with an excellent command of English
- Experience in translating and transcreating content from English into Norwegian (nb_NO)
- 2+ years experience in a similar position. Experience in travel industry or online marketplace is a plus
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail • Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- An international work environment with people of over 70 nationalities
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Virtual stock options–be part of our success story
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- Private pension scheme
- Annual growth budget–be constantly learning
- Fitness perks including Urban Sports Club
- GetYourGuide gift card and discount to experience our products for yourself
- A beautiful office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.