GetYourGuide is Europe's leading travel marketplace for tours and activities, and is looking to rapidly expand its business in the United States. We are looking for an experienced Product Operations Manager to drive our API integrations with key business partners throughout the US.
As a tech enabled travel marketplace, product integrations with our supply partners is the lifeblood of our business, and we’re looking for a product and commercially minded individual to lead the business development, integration and account management of connected third party products across our supply base.
As Product Partnership Integration Manager, you will be the technical face of GetYourGuide to both our supply base (attractions and experience businesses) and to the SaaS companies they use to manage their inventory and power booking platforms.
- Be the technical face of GetYourGuide in the Americas. Meet with key suppliers as part of the contracting phase for new business, and lead API integrations for our business across the United States.
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with key SaaS partners throughout the US. Be a subject matter expert on GetYourGuide’s API tools, tech stack, and integrations, and advocate for connectivity to key software partners throughout the region
- Be the face of Connectivity in the market and develop sustainable relationships with Connectivity partners in the region
- Project manage integration projects hand in hand with the engineering and connectivity operations team in Berlin to ensure seamless onboarding and account management of connected inventory
- Create and maintain a data framework to assess the quality, uptime and comprehensiveness of the connectivity landscape in the United States
- 5+ years experience in product operations, sales engineering or API integration focused business development roles, preferably for a SaaS company or similar
- Exceptional people and communication skills to build strong relationships with both internal and external senior stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize tasks, pro-active attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Great problem-solving and analytical abilities to identify, evaluate and manage opportunities
- Experience working in cross-functional teams combining engineering, operations and product
- Pragmatic, positive mindset who takes initiative to make things happen
- Able to cope with change and to work in an agile environment
- Technical background in connectivity tech, APIs or web-based technology is a plus
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Have a voice: Be an integral part of the company’s growth and global culture
- Work with a team from different cultures in an environment where learning and personal growth are core values
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401(k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
- Virtual Share program
What you should know:
- This is a regular full-time position based in New York City reporting to the Managing Director of the Americas
- This role will require regular travel across the country, meeting with key SaaS partners and suppliers.
- We are located in the Financial District of New York City, near Bowling Green
- Please note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work in the US before we are able to consider your application.
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.